I'll do it differently here, I shall summarize myself in a day.
I wake up at 7.07am, snooze for 3 more minutes til 7.10am. Check my phone for updates that happened when I was asleep. Jump out of bed cos I'm late. Rush through scrubbing myself and my teeth, as I'm doing that, I boil water for my daily beverage, Haha! Gobble down my breakfast and sometimes get scalded by the hot tea..(That should wake me up..) Head down, and tries to remember where the car is parked, dreads climbing to level 5-6 of the carpark.
Drives, enters CTE from AMK Ave 1 exit, exits and enters TPE and almost immediately exits again at Jalan Kayu exit. Does Certification in the Quality and Business Improvement Department for the 700 million dollar, 154,000sqm investment in the Seletar Aerospace Park called Rolls-Royce Singapore Pte Ltd. (Lunch there sucks, as the food isn't that great..It's very expensive too!!) Leaves the office and heads home for dinner(loves mom's cooking!!), sometimes will head to school in the West cos I'm studying part time at Unisim, taking Degree in Aerospace Systems Engineering. On days when I don't have classes, I'll usually (try) and hit the books a little, run around the estate to exercise or laze around watching Deadliest Catch, Whale Wars or other exciting shows.
I usually turn in before 12am to catch enough rest.. :)
On weekends, haha! I usually cook, for the family, I'm the only child and as gratitude towards my Mom for cooking for almost the whole week, I cook for the family. My best creation by far is beer battered fish and chips.
Oh ya..I have been bathing with Johnson's Baby Bath all my life, so if you squeeze me or wring me dry, soap bubbles might appear.
I don't really know how to reply to a "Haha".
I've come quite far in my career...But this time..
I've met a cross road.
And I'm stuck in the middle of the intersection.
Sunday, March 30, 2014
- 3:35 PM
Grade your agents.
I came out with this revolutionary new idea of grading your insurance, investment, blablabla agents.
I have had a personal experience when my investments gone bad.
And I wanna set up a site called, grade your agents.
This will include recommendations, type of services provided, going the extra mile instances..
Agent numbers can be easily retrieved through the documents you bought from them.
So it will be legal and legitimate.
Needs everyone's help to input. Almost like a hungrygowhere webby.
Could be extended to the property agent too..
Created on the basis of continuous improvement.
Friday, March 07, 2014
- 9:29 PM
All I wanted was someone to share my everyday with..
To tell her....
I didn't want to be the one to forget I thought of everything I'd never regret A little time with you is all that I get That's all we need because it’s all we can take
Wednesday, March 05, 2014
- 9:28 PM
Have you ever had the feeling when you happy and excited about something..
But you have no one to tell it to?
Tuesday, January 14, 2014
- 10:29 PM
This tradition comes from an Old English rhyme ("Something Olde, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue, A Sixpence in your Shoe"), and the four objects that the bride adds to her wedding outfit or carries with her on the big day are just good luck charms. Don't stress too much about them -- they are the little tokens of love your mother, sister, other relatives, and attendants will give you at the eleventh hour (although you can give them to yourself, too). Something old represents continuity; something new offers optimism for the future; something borrowed symbolizes borrowed happiness; something blue stands for purity, love, and fidelity; and a sixpence in your shoe is a wish for good fortune and prosperity, although this remains largely a British custom.
Monday, January 06, 2014
- 9:14 PM
Hold on tight,
you know she's a little bit dangerous.
She's got what it takes to make ends meet
the eyes of a lover that hit like heat.
You know she's a little bit dangerous.
Clearly describes what I feel..
Sunday, January 05, 2014
- 12:43 PM
Dear Future Me,
I know that when I kiss her...Before I do that, I go.."Forever's gonna start tonight.."
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
- 9:12 PM
Should I revive this place again?
Sunday, October 27, 2013
- 10:26 PM
When will I see you again?
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
- 11:17 PM
'Cause I don't wanna lose you now I'm looking right at the other half of me The vacancy that sat in my heart Is a space that now you hold Show me how to fight for now And I'll tell you, baby, it was easy Coming back into you once I figured it out You were right here all along It's like you're my mirror My mirror staring back at me I couldn't get any bigger With anyone else beside of me And now it's clear as this promise That we're making two reflections into one 'Cause it's like you're my mirror My mirror staring back at me, staring back at me..
Thursday, December 20, 2012
- 8:07 PM
1. I will miss waking up each morning having do jumping jacks to warm up because it's so damn cold.
2. I will miss the rich flavour of the milk with my cereal every morning.
3. I will miss getting into my Volkswagen Golf every morning and driving off to work.
4. I will miss the courteous drivers on the roads.
5. I will miss Monday spaghetti nights.
6. I will miss Tuesday and Wednesday Champion's League nights.
7. I will miss Wednesday noodle nights, as I brought only 10 packets here because someone else asked me to bring 20. Still pissed about it..
8. I will miss Thursday nights thinking that I have to get up half an hour earlier for a meeting that starts at 7.30am.
9. I will miss Friday bathtub nights, where it's the cleanest cos it's housekeeping day. Bubbles!!
10. I will miss farting in the bathtub and watching the bubbles rise
11. I will miss looking forward to these things on these days because there's really nothing to look forward to over here.
12. I will miss waking up in the mornings during the weekends, opening up the balcony door, step out, stretch....and hurriedly going back in again..
13. I will miss being called "Gazz", doubt anyone back in Singapore will call me that.
14. I will miss the Harris Hawk that flies around every Thursday, an awesome, majestic sight..
15. I will miss scrolling through people's Facebook and when I see food pictures, I close them. IMMEDIATELY.
16. I will miss watching EPL at the correct timing.
17. I will miss going home all ecstatic after watching Liverpool play at Anfield on a European night!
18. I will miss washing my car by spraying a powerful stream from the toilet window. Hehe!
19. I will miss ironing my clothes to my own perfection
20. I will miss feeding the ducks from my balcony
21. I will miss checking out the ever so fast expiry dates on products that I buy
22. I will miss the freshness and sweetness of all the meat I buy here.
23. I will miss looking at the stars at night, they are just so clear
24. I will miss Bonfire night, where you watch fireworks in freezing cold temperatures.
25. I will miss scrapping the frost from my windscreen.
26. I will miss the road trips.
27. I will miss full blasting the shower and treating it like a massage.
28. I will miss eating from styrofoam and microwaveable boxes. (Ya right..)
29. I will miss watching Jamie Oliver's 15 Min Meals as I cook my dinner each night.
30. I will miss watching The Simpsons as I eat my dinner.
31. I will miss watching South Park before I sleep.
32. I will miss watching Spartacus - all the knives, swords, weapons, shields, babes, blood, sex, violence and more sex..
33. I will miss those adult sex channels, although I gotta admit, they show a different girl doing the same thing, it gets boring after awhile..
34. I will miss the constant light drizzle which goes on for days, that gets on my nerves!
35. I will miss calling you for the first time over here and hearing your voice.
36. I will miss my mom telling me all the delicacies she cooked over the phone to me and my dad slurping them over the phone.. My cheesy parents..
37. I will miss driving down to Cranfield from Derby. And driving to Bicester from there and driving back up to Derby again.
38. I will miss ALL THE OUTLET MALLS!!!
39. I will miss the Summer, Autumn and Winter (without snow but frosted grass), I hope to see Spring..
40. I will miss grocery shopping at Sainsbury's and having to buy a week's worth of stuff and survive.
41. I will missing those loud noises the neighbour makes. (Footsteps from above...Not what you are thinking..)
42. I will miss the openness of the people in and around the shopfloor. They are one hilarious bunch.
43. I WILL MISS THE CHEAP ALCOHOL AND THE NO COVER CHARGE ENTRY TO CLUBS!!!!
44. I will miss cheap snickers, gummies and candy.
45. I will miss pissing and brushing in 1 toilet, bathing and shitting in another..
46. I will miss the immense growl of the site when all the test beds are full at Rolls-Royce
47. I will miss living without an oven, dishwasher and a washing machine, I don't really have them in Singapore.
48. I will miss Zee English Accent......
49. I will miss the queen size bed!!!!
50. I will miss everyone that I've worked with in Derby, especially the Certification Office - We are a professional office.
Sunday, November 25, 2012
- 5:30 AM
Afew things that happened here which I don't want my parents to get worried about..
Like when I scalded my middle finger cos I didn't know whether the pot was hot or cold..
Like when I knocked my head against the frame of the carousel for documents in the office..
Like when I fried my toes when I put it on the heater in the room to warm my feel up..
Like when i ironed my finger cos I wanted to iron the corners of the shirt as I held on to it..
Like when I nearly got into an accident when I tried to avoid cyclist and a truck came from the opposite side of the road..
Like when my nose hasn't stopped bleeding since I got here..
Anyway, quote of the day..
I see some people who will not give up, even when they know all hope is lost. Some people who realise being lost is so close to being found..
- 5:30 AM
Home leave. It's meant for you to rest at home and spend time with your loved ones..
I'm back from the UK..after spending 3 months there..
Thursday, November 08, 2012
- 12:56 AM
And I suddenly..really..miss home and that special someone badly..
It be love and everyone that loves me back at home that keeps me going..
I never thought I'd miss you Half as much as I do And I never thought I'd feel this way The way I feel About you As soon as I wake up Every night, every day I know that it's you I need To take the blues away
It must be love, love, love It must be love, love, love Nothing more, nothing less Love is the best How can it be that we can Say so much without words? Bless you and bless me Bless the bees And the birds I've got to be near you Every night, every day I couldn't be happy Any other way
It must be love, love, love It must be love, love, love Nothing more, nothing less Love is the best
As soon as I wake up Every night, every day I know that it's you I need To take the blues away
It must be love, love, love It must be love, love, love Nothing more, nothing less Love is the best
It must be love, love, love...
Sunday, October 14, 2012
- 10:00 PM
Miles and miles of empty space in between us A telephone can't take the place of your smile But you know I won't be travelling forever It's cold out but hold out and do like I do
For you.. Babygirl..
I missed you the moment the plane took off.
The moment I touched down..
The moments following the moments..
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
- 5:08 AM
Yes..I am the guy who changed car 3 times..
It was a Peugeot 308 Diesel Auto supposed to be fuel efficient here, then a Ford Fiesta petrol manual, only to be told that it's not fuel efficient but petrol is cheaper than diesel - Top Gear tell me petrol cars are still better leh.. Damn you Jeremy Clarkson! HAHA!, then now..I got what I wished for.. A Volkswagen Golf.. It is fucking powerful I tell ya...I think if given a choice, back in Singapore, if I can afford...I will get one!
It's been quite a wonderful week..
Although food is almost mundane. But the taste and the flavour of the meat here...Is different from Singapore. You don't need to add sauces to enhance the taste of the meat.. All you need to do is cook it..And bite into it..And the sweetness of the meat just oozes into your mouth..bursting with flavour..
Been progressing well in the Certification Office.
The office old man are all guessing my age. And after I told them my age..They said I am the youngest Certification Engineer ever!
And amongst all the talk, my boss said I'm gonna be the one issuing stamp approvals to those technicians back in SATU.
Well, that's all talk only at the moment.. But if I do that, it's surely gonna justify me getting more pay on top of the *promised promotion(say only also)* when i return..
Sunday, July 08, 2012
- 7:12 PM
Called my parents on Friday..
I teared when I heard their voices over the phone..
No..I didn't tear..I wept..
But..........When I called again just now..
It was like a chat..
This first week has been hard..
Getting lost and still getting lost..
Regretted changing to a manual car from an auto..The previous one was just too big.
I hope to change to an auto..Smaller one again.. 3-5 years never touch a manual car is really tough.. Haha..
Think I ate moldy bread just now..
Later sure lau sai.. No..In fact, I'm going now..
Stuff here can be kept in the open for days without getting spoilt. My corn flakes is still very crispy..
Kellogg's Secial K.. Daily breakfast..
Bread for lunch..
And cooked food for dinner..
Can't get much varieties as in Singapore here..But I can manage with pasta and meat..
Fruits here are really cheap.. The strawberries are sweet and the cherries are tasty..
Went to the factory outlet and I think I spent close to 100pounds there.
Factory outlet sales are always good..
It's been a good week here.. Can't wait to start my next week.. Already counting down my stay here.. I shall draw 4 lines and a strikeout to countdown.
Til then.. :)
Saturday, May 26, 2012
- 4:01 PM
is about to award a 3/4million deal to a certain vendor.
Sunday, May 13, 2012
- 10:13 PM
In terms of responsibility, I am the biggest fuck.
In terms of hierarchy, I am the smallest fuck.
In terms of salary, I am the lowest fuck.
What the fuck.........
Sunday, April 29, 2012
- 11:46 AM
Without trying to boast/be proud or what, but I think I'm being headhunted, received a call from the Honeywell HQ-Located in Penang, earlier on this week and another from Parker Aerospace-Loyang, last last week.
I rejected their offers, hands down.
Even though it's lucrative, but I still feel that RR is a good (if not great) stepping stone forward.
Don't know how many calls I'm gonna receive in the future...
I'm really happy at RR-for now....